Welcome to Testmo's documentation! We've created separated sections to make it easier to find what you are looking for. See below for our user guide, automation help, administration topics, integration links, API reference and billing docs.
- Video Tour 🎬 Our Testmo demo tour showcases all features in just 15 minutes. It is also a great training resource for users new to Testmo.
- User Guide Learn more about using Testmo, including our Getting Started guide and our introduction to Unified Testing.
- Automation Get started with integrating your automated tests and submitting your test results to Testmo, including our CI/CD integration and Testmo CLI tool.
- Integrations Testmo makes it easy to integrate issue tracking tools such as Jira and GitHub Issues, with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI/CD and more.
- Administration Start learning about administrating Testmo, managing users, configuring custom fields and more.
- Billing Learn about subscription billing and payment topics such as plans and users and how monthly or prepaid payments are processed.
- REST API Testmo's REST API is used by the CLI tool to build the test automation integration and can be used to develop additional custom clients.
Not sure where to start?
If you are new to Testmo, we recommend taking a look at our Getting Started article to learn more about Testmo's basic project structure and features. After that our Unified Testing introduction is helpful to learn why we designed Testmo the way it works. Still not sure about where to find answers to your questions? See our support and contact page.