We provide multiple options for organizations to subscribe to and pay for Testmo. This page explains all billing and payment options so purchasing teams can quickly decide what works best for them.
The easiest way to pay for Testmo is to subscribe for monthly payments by credit card. We support all major credit cards and issue a monthly invoice/payment receipt when payments are processed. Here is a quick summary of how monthly subscription payments work:
- Once ready, simply create a subscription from Admin > Subscription and enter all billing & card details
- On successful payment we issue the payment receipt/invoice for your finance team's records
You can easily change the subscription plan at any time and also cancel the subscription at any time to the end of a month (after which the last payment will be processed, as Testmo is always charged at the end of the month based on usage).
Many organizations prefer prepayments/annual billing as it requires less paperwork or as it is easier to support a standard quote/purchase order (PO) workflow. We are happy to support this and offer prepaid subscriptions. We also offer additional payment options for prepaid billing. Here is how prepaid/annual billing for Testmo works:
- We will then provide you with a quote for the subscription plan and number of users you plan to have
- Your finance team can then send us a purchase order (PO), or you simply confirm the quote with a quick email; either way we then add the prepaid amount to your account and activate the subscription
- At the end of every month, we deduct the actual subscription fee from the prepaid balance (based on the subscription plan and number of users) and provide a monthly statement
Our prepaid/annual subscription billing is very flexible as it still allows you to change the subscription plan and the number of users every month as needed.
So if your usage increases over time, the prepaid balance is consumed faster and we will email you when the balance runs out. Likewise, if you downgrade the subscription, the prepaid balance just lasts longer. You will be able to see changes to your balance every month from the provided statements.
For the prepaid/annual billing invoices we offer various payment options that usually work well for organizations of any size:
- Our invoice includes a link to quickly pay for the invoice online with a credit card
- You can use our bank details listed on the invoice to pay by wire transfer
- If you prefer, you can also mail us a check