Plans & Users
Testmo provides different subscription plans suitable for different teams and organizations. On this page we cover tips for choosing the best plan, how Testmo's user pricing works and how to manage subscriptions.
- Team plan The Team plan is designed to make it easy for small teams to start using Testmo. It comes with a maximum number of 10 users and features all the same testing capabilities and integrations as the other subscription plans. Once a team grows and wants to expand Testmo's usage, they can upgrade to the Business or Enterprise plan for more users and features.
- Business plan Most teams choose the Business plan. The base price includes 25 users and scales in increments of 25 users (see examples below). Additionally, the Business plan comes with unlimited API users, which can be useful to create separate machine/API accounts for integrations.
- Enterprise plan For larger organizations, our Enterprise plan comes with additional features to help implement and adopt Testmo, such as two-factor authentication, SSO integration, user audit logs, SLAs and enterprise services.
With the exception of the Team plan (which features a maximum of 10 users), the subscription fee is automatically calculated based on the number of users your team has marked as activated during a month in tiers/increments of 25 users (see below on how users are counted).
For example, if you use the Business plan with up to 25 users during a month, the monthly subscription fee is calculated as:
Likewise, if you have between 26-50 users marked as activated during a month, the subscription fee is calculated with 2 x the base price:
It's useful to understand how users are counted for the subscription. Testmo keeps track of the number of users marked as activated under Admin > Users & roles to calculate the subscription fee. Testmo does not track if and how often users log in or access Testmo for the subscription. You can change the number of users at any time by enabling or disabling users from Admin > Users & roles. So for the subscription fees, this is how users are counted:
- Users marked as activated All regular users, project admins and site admins that are marked as activated/enabled under Admin > Users & roles are counted for the subscription at any given time.
- API users are not counted With the Business and Enterprise plans it is possible to add additional API users. API users are useful to add extra host or service accounts for integrations (you can still use automation and the API without API users). Such API users are not counted for the subscription.
- Viewer users are not counted If you have our optional paid viewer users add-on with your Business or Enterprise plans, any Viewer users are not counted for the subscription (contact us if you want to learn more about the optional paid viewer add-on).
At the end of every month we look at the number of users you had marked as activated during that month and calculate the subscription fee for each day and charge your card or deduct the amount from the prepaid balance (learn more about payments).
You can manage and change your subscription from the Billing Portal. By default, the person who initially created the subscription has access to the billing portal. You can also add more billing contacts to manage subscriptions, to view payments and to access receipts. Just contact us to add more contacts as needed.
You can change the subscription (and users) at any time. If there was a change of the subscription and user number during a month, this will also be reflected in the monthly subscription fee, as we will calculate the fee based on daily user tiers and subscription plans.